When Bryson and I were in AZ, we took the opportunity to take pictures with the 4 boys in the family. You see, my parents have 4 grandkids, and they are all BOYS! Hunter is about 19 months, Bryson almost 10 months, Zane 5 months, and Jerrdan 2 months. They are so close in age and are so cute all together. I'm so glad we got these pictures taken! The photographer really did a good job! We were worried that we wouldn't be able to get all 4 kids lookin' good, but she did a wonderful job! She didn't even loser her patience. We appreciated it! It was quite the ordeal getting all 4 babies there at the same time happy and alert, but we lucked out!
we used to get family pictures with all the kids too when each baby turned 2 months old. but now... my mom has too many grandkids. I love those outfites for the boys though!
3 comments:
What cute boys!! Im sure your parents love that picture. It was so fun seeing you cant wait to visit in June
Cuuute!
we used to get family pictures with all the kids too when each baby turned 2 months old. but now... my mom has too many grandkids. I love those outfites for the boys though!
Post a Comment