Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Never Enough Time!

There's never enough time! Never enough time to finish all that I need to AND spend the most time I possibly can with Bryson. He's such a joy. I find myself thinking of how much my life is better because he is in it. I think of his future. Am I doing enough to help him? What about school? How do I teach him all I need to? Will he know that I love him? Am I doing all I can for him now? The world is so scary, will he be ok? So many thoughts and questions come to mind. I have been blessed because of this little miracle in my life. I think of the song, "Slipping through my fingers," From MAMMA MIA. I feel like my baby boy is changing too fast. Can't time stand still, even just for a moment?
Here are a few pictures from yesterday and today. Now that he's a master crawler, he tries to stand up and pull himself up on things. He's not there yet, but he will be soon enough! He tries to maneuver his way onto the bottom shelf of the entertainment center. He loves to talk. He is learning to eat new foods, and enjoys them. He also has started sleeping more on his stomach. Must be comfortable!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know how you feel, I feel like I worry all the time about everything! He looks so big in the picture in the crib.

Unknown said...

You have such a cute baby boy!

Anonymous said...

I know I sound like a broken record but MAN, Adree, Bryson is just such a beautiful, bright-eyed little person!!
I know exactly what you mean. Time goes by so quickly. You wonder about EVERYTHING, whether you're ENOUGH for him in every aspect. I think that simply being aware of that, as a mother, means a lot and shows one's true character. Sounds like you're an awesome mommy because you do care so much.

Brandon & Jacqueline said...

Bryson is so cuuute!!! He's grown so much and his face has totally change. I've heard this stage is the funnest, so you'd better enjoy it!!!

Emily Ruth said...

AMEN! I feel the same way. There is never enough time. I'm so glad that you are enjoying your little man while he is small--Recognizing how fleeting these moments are. Before we know it, our boys will be getting married, having kids of their own: )