Sat (14)- Brenton spoiled me rotten with a pedicure, hair cut and dye. We went to my Aunt Leslie's and helped with a Dinner for the Youth. Mom Cluff and Judd got in to town!
Sun (15)- Went to church with Aunt Leslie and family. Spent the day over there.
Mon (16)- Work/School for Brenton. Work for me, plus a baptism in the evening for a good friend!
Tue (17)- Work and school for Brenton. I worked, went to Santaquin to hang out with my mom, came home, cleaned, Mom and Dad Jensen arrived from AZ!
Wed (18)-Brenton went to school and work/then ditched some stuff and hung out with Judd. At night, the guys went to SLC and hung out. I worked, then my mom and I went shopping for Breanne's bridal shower. Went to SLC for the shower. Didn't get home til late!
Thur (19)- Brenton and I hung out with my mom and Judd all day! I got a manicure (Thanks, Mom!) and played games. The boys were being silly and got their nails done, too!
Fri (20)- Breanne's wedding! We got up early, got ready, and went to the wedding in the SLC temple at 11 AM. It was awesome! After, pics, the a luncheon at 2. Then, I got my hair styled and we met up at the reception center for pics and the reception from 5:30-9. My mom watched Bryson all day and dropped him off at 5 so he could do pics and the reception with us. Thanks so much!
Sat (21)- Lunch with the Jensen side at a park in Orem. Then, family came over here for visiting and Mexican Train. Good times!
We had a good time with everyone and really enjoyed our week! Bryson got to try some new things, and was cranky from being off schedule. But, we should remedy that this week! Here are a few pics...

The boys with painted fingers!

Bryson learned how to take his wipes out!!!!

Bryson got to eat licorice... he loved it!
Brenton and Dad Jensen after the sealing.
My HOT Husband waiting for the bride and groom to come out!
Breanne and Mike taking pics after the sealing!!! Beautiful!!
Bryson makes such a cute centerpiece.... and Great-Grandma Wilson is behind him!
Our little family at the reception!
Our little cousin, Bryleigh, caught the bouquet!!!
3 comments:
Alway fun having family in town. You look good. I tove the family picture of you guy. Bryson look so cute in his little suit.
His suit is adorable! Your mom was telling me about it so I'm glad I got to see a picture. Your outfit was really cute too!
thanks, Lisa! I had the hardest time finding it, until mom came up and helped me with mine! She's the one who told me to get his at Burlington... i had no idea!
Post a Comment