Saturday, we celebrated my birthday! We went shopping. We found new cute outfits for Bryson! We then ate lunch at Red Lobster. It's my favorite place, and we only get to go 1 time a year. Luckily, it is lobsterfest right now! It was delicious. We sat right in front of a cool fish tank, so Bryson had fun looking at the fish.

We went to the duck pond! Bryson likes to watch the ducks. He likes to chase them too. It was a nice walk. We tried to feed them bread, but they were stuffed from eating all day.
Aunt Leslie came up Sat. night to watch Bryson so Brenton and I could go see "New in Town". We also went to Village Inn and bought some yummy pie! I ate lemon, Brenton ate French Silk. Delicious! While we were out, Aunt Leslie decorated the house for my birthday! Thanks so much Aunt Les! I was surprised! Thanks also for the gifts! Thanks to everyone else for the wonderful gifts as well :)
Grandma and Grandpa Jensen gave us a bath chair for Bryson. He loves sitting up while in the bath! He still isn't used to water being poured down his face though.
And this is our messy faced boy. I can't believe he is almost 8 months old! He's so big! He makes our lives so happy.Sunday, Brenton fixed a delicious dinner of steak, potatoes, and beets. It was perfect! I love steak. He also fixed me a cake! We just hung out at home and celebrated my birthday as a little family. I loved it! My family called and sang "Happy Birthday" over the phone. I got to talk to Hartley and my Foy grandparents on the phone for a little. It was great! Overall, it was a great birthday weekend!
3 comments:
He's so big I hardly recognize him! He still has those beautiful blue eyes though. I bought a humidifier that looks like a cow today and thought of you :)
Happy Birthday! Bryson gets studlier every time I see new pictures!!!!
we love cows! lol. that's awesome, Lisa. Yeah Bryson JUST started crawling forwards today... so cute!
Post a Comment