Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bryson adventures

Here are a few pictures of Bryson over the past week. He has mastered the art of rolling over! Hooray! He is getting so big. He also likes to play with all his toys. Thanks to Meg for letting us borrow your jumperoo, and to Christine for letting us take it. Bryson loves it! He laughs and giggles and jumps all around.
Oh ,the first picture is a little old but it was so cute I had to include it!





3 comments:

Kelli said...

I absolutely love all of your pictures! Especially your family portrait at the top! It is fantastic! Thanks for keeping us up to date photographically. :)

Melissa said...

oh hes so cute!! Getting big too!
So did you hear Gary is getting married? You guys should come visit and come up for the wedding! Its the 30th.

Anonymous said...

Adree, he is such an amazingly cute baby!!!! I love his little round head and his bright eyes!! What a beautiful boy! :)