Friday, January 23, 2009

Bryson

I forgot to post about Bryson's half-birthday! On the 15th, he turned 6 whole months! We went out to celebrate... ate at Taco Bell, then went to Cold Stone Creamery for dessert! We let him try ours, and he liked it, but then ended up spitting it all up when we got home :) Haha. I know, I shouldn't have given hi ice cream... oh well. He enjoyed it. We love our baby boy and can't believe he's already been here with us for 6 months!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh 6 months, now it starts getting really fun...they start doing more and their personality REALLY comes out! Enjoy the next 6, I think 6-18 months is the perfect age, most enjoyable age!! Then they go to nursery and all your efforts get lost once all the influences from other kids start showing up...ok not totally ruined/lost your mothering turns more disciplinary. Enjoy I miss that age.

Lynette said...

Ha, I give Hailey ice cream all the time. She'll have a sweet tooth like me. Don't give yourself a hard time!