
Just wanted to send a shout out to my Mommy, Sheila Cluff. My mom is the most amazing person I know. I love her so much. She has become one of my best friends! I usually talk to her at least 3-4 times a week, sometimes every day. She always takes time to listen to me. She is so caring. When we were visiting for Christmas, she was willing to take care of Bryson so Brenton and I could get some sleep after a LONG night with him. She is always willing to take him so we can rest, she did it when she was up visiting here and when were down in AZ before too. She made us a WONDERFUL cookbook for Christmas with her YUMMY recipes in it. Sometimes I say and do things that are really DUMB, and she just forgives me for it. I love to talk to her, play games with her, and just be with her. When I'm in Utah I miss her. I want to be just like her when I grow up. She's a wonderful teacher, friend, mother. I have learned so much from her through my life. I love my Mom!
2 comments:
I love your Mom too!!!!!
Yay! i guess it's true.. lots of people do. and they love my dad too :) Good peeps.
Post a Comment