
I have been bitten today. The food storage bug bit me! I have wanted to get into it for a while. I even told my parents I wish I was called as a canning specialist just so it would force me to get more involved. I don't know how to do anything or where to start, but the desire is definitely there. I was looking at the costs and lists and realized that I use TONS of that stuff. I need to start canning and building up my year supply. I am praying that I don't lose this desire, so I can build up my 72-hour kit and our family year supply. So, I'm going to try to get started and slowly build up a year supply. I look forward to learning and feeling more prepared for the future!
3 comments:
That's so cool! I have really been thinking about that lately too...it's hard because in the tiny apartments around here there really isn't much room for food storage. At costco there is this bucket of about 300 meals (dry packed ones) for only 60 or 70 dollars...and it's only the size of a bucket!! I am going to ask for it for my birthday or something...
Thats great you are getting into food storage!! We had the bug too a few years ago and were really good about building our food storage but kind of got out of it. Thanks for the reminder to get back at it!!
So if you want to order some MK from me you can do it on my website and I will apply the 30% discount after you checkout...I'll email you the total. Let me know if you have any problems with it or questions. Thanks!!
You guys should come up for Gary's wedding next weekend?!? Are you? Gary said Jen and Colter were...have you talked to her? We need to meet your cute little man!
How's this going? I need help
Post a Comment