Saturday, Brenton, Bryson, and I decided we needed to get away for a day. We drove to SLC and went to see Breanne's new place. Then, we all went up to SLC and ate really good food at PF Chang's. I LOVE IT! After that, we drove up to the Church History Museum. It was awesome! We had a really good time seeing all the art and history of the Saints. Then, we went and played ROCKBAND at Mike's house. That was interesting, especially with me singing. All in all, we had a great day! We did however interrupt Bryson's naptime, so he screamed for a while, then slept for the whole PF Chang-Church history museum event.
Sunday evening we went to Aunt Leslie's! Thanks so much for dinner! It was delicious. She fixed a yummy roast/potatoes/carrots and salad. For dessert we had Apple Crisp. We always have a good time visiting you guys! While there, we put Bryson in the high chair. He loved it! So, today, we had to pull out his here at home so he can sit in it now.
Bryson is growing and developing so much. He is a homebody- he hates going out. We are trying to get him used to it, but it's difficult and stressful. We pulled out a little play center for him. He enjoys laying under it and playing with the toys.
Oh I almost forgot. Brenton was accepted to the Communications Program- Communications Studies major at BYU! He will start his major classes in January and will be graduating either in December '09 (hopefully!) or April of 2010. We are soooo excited to have a date for moving back to AZ! Congrats to Brenton! See, all your hard work is paying off! I love you!
Oh also, I got a haircut today! So, I'll include a picture of it. Bryson has started grabbing and pulling my hair, so we decided it was time for a change. I was a little nervous, but so excited after to have short hair... yep, it's a mom haircut!

Brenton and I in a makeshift bed just the same size as what the Saints had to ride in (their whole family in one) when they came across the Ocean.

Can I just say I love that quote?!?!

Brenton and Breanne walking around.

Bryson sitting in the high chair for the 1st time, at Aunt Leslie's.

Bryson playing with his toys on the ground.

Bryson in his new high chair! How cute!

My new short hair cut....
7 comments:
That's sad that Bryson didn't let you watch the whole movie. :( Hopefully you can watch it again soon. Dang, you guys must be high rollers if you are eating at PF Changs. I have only eaten there a couple times and it's almost the most expensive place I've eaten at except for the Brazilian restaurant we went to in Scottsdale...it's worth it though. Congrats to Brenton for making the Communications Program!!
p.s. I love the new haircute and Bryson is getting so big!!!
we aren't high rollers. hart, it cost the same as Applebee's, it wasn't THAT Expensive, and it's definitely better than applebee's, chili's etc.
You look cute Adree! Like the haircut! I can't believe how big Bryson is getting! What a cutie!!
You look so much like your mom! Bryson is so cute in his high chair.
Oh and I love the new background.
Lynette, you think I look like my mom? I've heard it before, and it's probably more so with my short hair. What about Bryson? Oh, and I found the blog at a site- it's posted at the bottom of my blog if you want to get something :)
Post a Comment