This week was great! First off, we were blessed with me finding a new job. It came at the perfect time and just felt so right. I am working part time at an Elementary school here in Provo, being a Classroom aide for a 6th grade class. I love it! I love the teacher I work with, she is great. I love what I do- ranging from making copies, managing the bulletin board, grading and inputting grades, helping the kids with assignments, recess duty, etc. I started last Monday and am working 3 hours in the morning. It is perfect, cause Brenton is home with Bryson for that time. We feel really blessed that I was able to find that and are pleased it is working out! Brenton continues with his studies. He has applied to the Communications Program, so we are waiting to hear back so he can do an interview. He is supposed to know by the 15th of October if he makes it or not! Cross your fingers! He is working evenings at the Law Library still and doing great. I'm so blessed to have him as my husband. He does so much for me! I am definitely the lucky one :) Bryson continues to grow so much. He is smiling more and interacting more. He is finally starting to get on a schedule, going to sleep between 9-10 pm and waking up between 4-6 for food, then sleeping for another 2-3 hours. It's way better than his staying up til 1 in the morning before! He is a catnapper, but is starting to take naps during the day. Today he slept from 1-3:15, then from 4-5 or so after that. We love him so much and can't imagine not having him in our family. He is the perfect fit! He did laugh once this week. We were at the library and I was on a different aisle than Brenton and Bryson. All of the sudden, I heard a loud laugh and ran to see/hear Bryson laughing while staring in to space. It was soooo adorable! I can't wait to hear him laugh again! He also loves to stand up on his. He is soooo strong! He stands and stands and stands. He likes to sit up as well. Other people comment on his strength for a two-month old, which is impressive to me. What a big boy!
Other than the usual, not much has been happening. We are excited for family to come visit. My mom is coming up next weekend, and Brenton's parents are coming up in a few weeks. We can't wait!
Here are some pics of Bryson this last week. My little man is getting so big! We have his 2 month check up (2 weeks late) this week, so we will put his info up later.



4 comments:
My GOSH that baby boy is SO STINKING CUTE! Congrats on the job, that is so awesome!!!
He is such a cutie! Thanks for the invite on the blog, blogs are so great to keep up with people..
Oh Adree, your baby is so cute!! It is so fun to see you and your family!!!
bryson is getting so big! he's such a cutie! wish i could see him in person more often! hopefully soon.
Post a Comment