Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!





Yesterday was Easter. This weekend was great! Friday night was date night, with dinner at Bajio Grill and then shopping. Brenton found me a cute easter maternity dress! I love it! I also bought new shoes and a pair of Dress Capris. Saturday morning we went to the temple. It was awesome! I had a special enrichment in which a member of the General Board of Young Women came and spoke to us about being wives. It was great :) I am so glad I went. Brenton and I went shopping again on Saturday afternoon. We bought Brenton a pink tie, and we matched for church! Sunday was church, and then dinner at Aunt Leslie's. We love family! It was nice to have something to do on Easter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW! Check out the cute pregnant lady!!! That is so cute!!!!!!!!!

jasonandhartley said...

You guys are so cute! I love your new dress and Brenton's matching tie! I miss you guys!!!

Melissa said...

Cute pics! I love your dress!

Tiffany and Alan said...

Cute!!!!! I love your baby bump and cute spring dress. I cant wait to see ya in may. You two are going to be great parents.

Kristen said...

You look so good and so amazing. Cute pictures and cute dress. Tell Brenton he has good taste. Cute!