I was tagged by my friend Rosanna, but still have had a hard time coming up with interesting things about me... so let's see if I can do some. I'm not going to tag anyone else, but feel free to put some info of you if you feel so inclined, it's always nice to learn new things about friends!
1. My car is a Mazda 3 and it's bright blue. It's name is Aphrodite, we call her Aphro for short, because she is the goddess of love!
2. I love musicals. I love music in general. But I absolutely love musicals- my newest addiction is to the CD of "Wicked". It's awesome. I love them all though. Phantom, Cats, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, everything!
3. I'm a tease. I love to play and tease my husband and family...I get hyper sometimes and that doesn't help the situation. Thank goodness Brenton is a good sport :). I am relentless, and I never give up.
4. My favorite ice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip. thrifty is my favorite brand, but since we can't find that in Utah I eat the Creamery's or any kind I can find.
5. I am a terrible scrapbooker. I made a scrapbook for my brother while he was on his mission and I was in Young Womens.. but I have failed at every other project I have done. Sad huh? Luckily, I'm getting into the shutterfly.com and online photo books... it's way easier and very classy!
So as you can see I'm a semi-boring person. Sorry not to entertain you guys :)
No comments:
Post a Comment