Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Family in town
This last weekend has been great. On Saturday afternoon, Brenton's parents arrived at our place. We spent the day shopping. They spoiled us rotten with maternity clothes, baby boy clothes, and a new jungle themed crib set for Bryson. Sunday we had church and had yummy roast and veggies. Monday was back to work, but we got together at night and went out to dinner at Applebee's. Tuesday we went out to lunch at Cafe Rio and Brenton and his parents spent some of the day shopping while I was at work. Brenton even picked up our crib set that includes a changing table and dresser for Baby Bryson. We ended it by going to the BYU Creamery last night and getting yummy ice cream. I didn't take pictures, but just wanted to say thanks for coming up, Mom and Dad Jensen! We had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How wonderful to have parents come and buy you things! I'm so jealous! I need maternity clothes so bad!
Post a Comment