This weekend has been great! Friday night we went to the BYU Ballroom Dance Concert. It was great. We went with some of my coworkers, since one is on the Tour Team. Then, we went to Village Inn for some dessert. Hooray for Lemon Pie. It was delicious, even though the service wasn't the greatest. Saturday morning we went over to my cousins (Jason and Kami) and helped do yard work. They are ripping out part of their yard and doing a garden and more lawn. Brenton got a good workout, while i supervised and took a nap on the couch. In the afternoon we had a ward BBQ at the park. It's finally getting warm enough to play outside! YAY! We went shopping for more maternity clothing, but didn't find much. At night we babysat our friends' one-year old, Austin. He's so cute! We had fun feeding him and playing with him. Brenton got to change his diaper (his first diaper change- ever!). He did a good job though, even though it was WAY messy. lol. Thanks for letting us watch him! It was fun! Today was Sunday and it got up to the 60's. awesome! We went to church, then came home. I took a nice nap since I wasn't feeling so great. We drove up Provo Canyon and then went to a park and read some of our book "The Holy Secret". It's awesome and we highly recommend it. Brenton's last day of classes for the semester is tomorrow, then he has finals to prepare for. I'm so proud of him for all the hard work he has put in to his classes this semester. He's a hard worker and a wonderful husband. Thanks for everything, baby!!! You are great!
Sorry there aren't pics this week, I keep forgetting to take my camera everywhere! Have a great week! I'll update more, later!
1 comment:
Oh I want to get that book! It sounds really good! But I still haven't finished the 4 others that I'm trying to read. haha.
Post a Comment