On Saturday, Oct 22, we went with Jer and Lisa and their family, Jordan and Christy and their boys, and Mom and Dad and Judd to Organ Stop Pizza. The kids had never been and had a blast! The food was all good, the entertainment was so much fun! The kids were enthralled- we had fun watching them! We always have a good time with our family! I thought I got more pics of all the kids watching and dancing- I'll have to get those from Lisa!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
We had so much fun too! You got a really great picture of the organ I'll have to steal, none of mine ever turned out. I'm so behind on the blog but someday I'll post my pics too!
1 comment:
We had so much fun too! You got a really great picture of the organ I'll have to steal, none of mine ever turned out. I'm so behind on the blog but someday I'll post my pics too!
Post a Comment