Thursday, October 20, 2011

Our State Fair is a Great State Fair!

Yesterday was a fun day! Sometimes we get so busy that we forget to spend time as a family! Brenton took it off work and we spent the day as a family! We slept in, had a delicious breakfast, ran some errands, and went to the State Fair. It was a nice break in our normal routine to enjoy being together! Admission was 3 cans of food per adult, so we got a steal of a deal getting in. We saw dancing pics, a turkey race, lots of fun exhibits, visiting a petting zoo, fed butterflies, played in the toddler zone, saw a horse show, and rode on a couple rides. Bryson and Aimee rode a train ride. I wasn't going to have Aimee do it but she followed Bryson in and sat down. She loved it! We also rode the Ferris wheel. Brenton asked Bryson what his favorite part was and he said the "fair wheel" because it went up high in a circle like this (and he proceeded to show us with his hands). My pics aren't the best.. I wish the kids would have looked at the camera while riding the train, but they were having too much fun! Aimee had a meltdown at the end of the day because she was so tired, and we almost lost the kids' blankets (which we aren't sure any of us could survive) but all ended well!














3 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the pictures Adree. I haven't been to a state fair since I was about 17 and that was in AZ. What in the world is Brenton going to eat in that picture and so cool that Bryson is holding a butterfly.

Jaime Stephens said...

Looks like a fun state fair, your kiddos are so cute!

Lexi said...

That looks so fun! I didn't even know we had a state fair!