On Saturday evening Jeremy, Lisa, and their cute kiddos came over. We went swimming at the local pool (Alia's first time) and played games and ate TONS of good food (steak, corn on the cob, potatoes, salad, cookie/brownie mix, ice cream, skittles, etc). We love when we get to hang out with them!
Friday night we spent cleaning out our closet and the office closet. Saturday and Monday we spent creating our garden. Brenton built the box for it on Saturday. We spent Sunday planning it all out, and Monday we bought everything and finished it! It was work, but it surprisingly fun! I can't wait to see what it yields in a few months!
Bryson loved the garden. He helped plant some of the transplants and seeds. He keeps looking outside asking if it is done yet. We are excited to show him how it grows!
We will probably create a separate blog for the garden so we can document it all, but for now here are a few pics of our wonderful weekend at home together! Hooray for 3 day weekends!











4 comments:
hope you have good luck with your fall garden! I hoped to have one this year, but I guess I will have to wait until next year :(
I'm so proud of you guys. Growing a garden is great therapy and very rewarding. Have fun!
How fun to have a garden!! I want one!! You'll have to share great tips you learn.
We had such a fun weekend too! Thanks so much for taking pictures of the swimming. I'm so excited to see your garden grow!
Post a Comment