We took the kids to the dentist for the first time this week. Bryson did great :) Aimee, not so much. Oh well, she's only 18 months. No cavities- healthy teeth!
Brenton and I, on the other hand, didn't fare so well. The kids got lots of goodies walking out, including a spin brushes :) Lucky ducks! Looks like we'll end up with about $2000 bucks worth of work... and that is with insurance!
I took the kids to the dentist too and with insurace it was going to cost a small fortune. So I picked and chose what I wanted to do since the kids teeth are baby teeth. I didn't start taking my kids until they were 3.5-4 though, so I am impressed you could get Aimee there!
3 comments:
Looks like you chose someone good with kids by the looks on their faces. Dentists are making boo-koo bucks.
I took the kids to the dentist too and with insurace it was going to cost a small fortune. So I picked and chose what I wanted to do since the kids teeth are baby teeth. I didn't start taking my kids until they were 3.5-4 though, so I am impressed you could get Aimee there!
I'm glad Bryson had a good experience with the dentist. I have yet to take my kids.
Post a Comment