Last Thursday-Sunday we had visitors! My cousin Jason, his wife Kami, their two boys, Jarrett and Jax, and my cousin Michael, came to visit from UTAH! We had sooo much fun. We haven't seen them since Brenton's BYU Graduation (April 2010). We miss them so much and feel so blessed to have them in our lives! Unfortunately, I didn't take enough pics of everyone. I'm missing pics of Jason and just more of everyone, but there's nothing I can do about it now...
We had family parties, swimming trip, and zoo trip. It was fabulous! Thanks for coming, guys!
The 4 cute little kiddos.

Aimee in her swimsuit. I think she's so cute in it!

Bryson and Daddy

Judd and Bryson taking a rest

Brenton, Bryson, and Kami before going in

Aimee wearing her daddy's glasses on the way
3 comments:
Aimee IS cute in that swimsuit!!
I sure love these pictures and the people in them. You did get J. just not his head. lol
How fun! Aimee does look so adorable in her swimsuit!
Post a Comment