Friday, February 25, 2011

Valentine's Day

I am a slacker. We didn't do much for Valentine's day. I always have good intentions, but the kids and I were sick this year. It was just a bummer. The highlight of the day was the package the kids got from Grandma and Grandpa Jensen. Thanks so much!

I tried to take a few pics of them in their new shirts. They didn't cooperate. And yes, I let them have their suckers for breakfast. I'm cool like that.

We did make it to the park with daddy after he got home that afternoon. Brenton also got me a bouquet of choco-covered strawberries. I loved that! I got him the first 5 Harry Potter movies.









2 comments:

Leslie said...

Bryson is a future hunk for sure and Aimee is so cute. Love her shirt and the shoes. Brenton looks pretty good too. Happy Birthday on the 1st Adree. Love you guys.

Jessica Bryan said...

Man I wish the weather was that nice here... we had 4 inches of snow this morning... I can't wait to go to the park again.