Thursday, March 10, 2011

Being A Mother...

I was just reading a blog and something popped into my mind. Really, you don't have to have children to be a MOTHER. My dear sweet cousin and her husband are hoping to adopt. I know none of my words will do them justice, because they are that wonderful. I look up to her so much (even though I am older). Honestly, she is already a mother, just waiting for her child to join her family.

Do me a favor, check out their adoption blog HERE . Check them out. Tell your friends about them. Write about them on your blog. Put their button on your blog. Anything. They are just waiting for THEIR baby. And when they get him/her, that baby is going to be one of the most blessed ever.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Good point! I don't remember if it was in a lesson or talk somewhere when the idea that you don't have to have your own children to be a mother crossed my mind.

Brian and Lisa said...

This reminds me of that song from "The Forgotten Carols". I hope they get a baby soon. There are too many children out there that aren't loved enough to leave people that are willing to give a child a good loving home childless.