Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Mommy

Today is my mom's birthday! We celebrated by having a nice family dinner... It was a lot of fun! My grandparents, Uncle , and long-lost cousin, Cami came too!
I will post pics later, when I can get on my other computer!

My mom is wonderful. She is a great mom and grandma. She is an excellent cook. She has been on Spring Break the last couple of weeks and was sure to spend time with me (shopping, teaching me how to make bread, etc.) and time with the kiddos too (trip to Chuck-E-Cheese). She LOVES her family and wants to surround herself with them always.
I am so thankful for all she does for me and my family. We sure do love her!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Can't wait to see pictures of you all. I was thinking of ya and glad I got to call my sister last night. She's a wonderful woman.