Aimee loves my cell phone. She knows it's mine though, and I just lend it to her to carry around and hold up to her ear and say "hi"! She took it from the couch earlier, and within seconds it started ringing (Brenton was calling). She immediately looked up at me, reached out her hand (the one holding the phone) and gave it to me. She must have known daddy was calling. Then, a little later, my alarm on my phone went off. Again, she picked it up and brought it to me with the cutest little outstretched arms. Just barely, I was on the computer and I heard my alarm going off again (it was in my room- I had planned on a nap until Aimee wouldn't let me). I go in to get it and as I turn to walk down the hall here comes Aimee again with my phone in her hand, and her arms outstretched. She was bringing it to me.
What a cutie!
How did I get so lucky with such a cute baby girl?
1 comment:
She's such a cutie and getting so big! Such a fun age when their personality really starts coming out.
Post a Comment