YAY!!!!! Congrats to you and to me!!!! (yup, I guessed it was a girl, lol). We're so excited for you guys!!! Girls always seem like lots of fun to me =)
Congrats!!!! Boys are fun. But girls are a blast...at least for me. Cute clothes, bows, baby dolls = )
Congrats I beat your so excited but your parents might be a little more.
Way to go Adree. I am so happy for you. when are you guys coming back to AZ? we miss you, love, Heidi
How exciting! Have you picked out which A name yet? How fun to shop for a girl, and how great that she has a big brother to look out for her. :)
Cute! Now you just need to take votes for if the baby will be dark or light. =) I vote dark.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YAY!!!!! Congrats to you and to me!!!! (yup, I guessed it was a girl, lol). We're so excited for you guys!!! Girls always seem like lots of fun to me =)
Congrats!!!! Boys are fun. But girls are a blast...at least for me. Cute clothes, bows, baby dolls = )
Congrats I beat your so excited but your parents might be a little more.
Way to go Adree. I am so happy for you. when are you guys coming back to AZ? we miss you, love, Heidi
How exciting! Have you picked out which A name yet? How fun to shop for a girl, and how great that she has a big brother to look out for her. :)
Cute! Now you just need to take votes for if the baby will be dark or light. =) I vote dark.
Post a Comment