Wednesday was such a great day! I feel so blessed to have seen my little girl. I'm grateful she's healthy and all looks well. We are so excited for her to join our family!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The feet picture is super cute! It looks like they were able to get lots of great views and I'm glad she wasn't shy so we could find out what you're having!
4 comments:
The feet picture is super cute! It looks like they were able to get lots of great views and I'm glad she wasn't shy so we could find out what you're having!
Thanks, Lisa! She actually was perfect for all her pictures! She let us see everything perfectly!
Adree! I'm so excited for you to have a little GIRL! They are so fun!! Congrats!!
How scary with what happened with Brenton...I"m glad all is well and he is recovering!!
Congrats! That is sooo exciting! I'm so happy for you! It will be so much fun and so incredibly different to have a girl!
Post a Comment