Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Interested....

After posting the poll, I'm curious to see why you think it is a boy/girl or if it's just a hunch. If you want to, leave me your ideas!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Mine was just a hunch. I voted for another boy. It just seems that everyone I know who has a boy, is pregnant with another boy. Those who have a girl, are pregnant with a boy. Doesn't mean anything, don't read anything into it. It just seems to be what is going on around me.

Brandon & Jacqueline said...

Well, this is gonna be interesting because EVERYONE i know is having girls!!!

Anonymous said...

I picked boy because your dad wants the cousins to be in groups of boys and girls and so far has gotten his way. And since Christy and I are both waiting a while to have another baby, this baby will probably be closer in age to the group of boys then any future grandkids would be. So I predict we'll have this group of 5 boys, and then we'll all have girls next. But of course I thought Jerrdan was going to be a girl, so who knows. :)