Monday, April 6, 2009

Good Friends...Good Visit!

We had the BEST weekend! We went up North to Bear River to visit Phil, Kelli, and Dallin. We had a blast! Besides being spoiled rotten with GREAT food, we watched conference, watched TWILIGHT, played a little ROCK BAND, and stayed up late chatting. Bryson and Dallin had a good time stealing each other's toys. Dallin was a sport to let Bryson play with his hair. I think he's jealous that he doesn't have so much! Thanks for letting us come hang out with you guys! We sure do miss you down here!
I wish I would have take more pics... Here are two that were taken!
Phil's sister, Mary, with Bryson and Dallin.

Sshhh!! The boys were sleeping... Bryson was upstairs in the pack n play, and Brenton, Phil, and Dallin were asleep on the couches... all during conference! They must have been tired...

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm so glad that you guys were able to come up. It was very nice to get a chance to hang out. I hope that we can do it a lot before you guys move far away!

Anonymous said...

i know! thanks for having us! We sure enjoyed it :)