
I have to send a shout out to my wonderful husband , Brenton. He is amazing. Seriously, I count my blessings. He is going to school full time in Communications so he can finish up and graduate in December. He is doing a big research project in one class, and works really hard in his others. He also works part time at the Law Library. He recently got promoted, he'll start his new duties Spring term. He also takes care of Bryson every morning M-F while I go to work. He cleans, cooks, does laundry, folds clothes, irons, vacuums, does the dishes, etc... Basically, he does EVERYTHING. I am so spoiled rotten and incredibly blessed. He is a wonderful husband and treats me so kindly. He is a WONDERFUL daddy and Bryson just adores him!
Thanks baby, for being the best! I love you! My life is blessed because you are in it!
2 comments:
Whoa....you are spoiled. Lucky!
Thank you, honey. The only reason I can keep on doing all I do and not burn out, get tired, etc. is because I have such an inspiring wife. You make me want to do better and work hard at everything I do. I only spoil you because you absolutely and completely deserve it. I love you!!!
Post a Comment