
Today is Bryson's 1 week birthday!!! He is so much fun and I feel so blessed to have him in my life. We are learning a ton about babies and parenting, and it is great. I was released from the hospital on Friday. My dad flew in Monday night as soon as Brenton called to tell them I was being induced. I am so grateful that he was here! He sure helped a lot with everything! My mom was able to come up for the weekend to help me, and I really appreciated it. I miss her now! Brenton's parents came up on Saturday and are staying with us. They are a great help for me!!! I really appreciate it. As for me, I'm slowly recovering. I feel a little better every day and can't wait til I'm back to normal! Brenton is a great Daddy and has been wonderful helping me with the baby. He has changed most of the diapers and helps in everything I need. He has gone back to work this week and it's made him very sleepy with lack of sleep from being up at night with the baby and me. Today we took him for his one week check up and he has gained back the weight he lost and then some. In the hospital he dropped to 7 lbs 1 oz. and he is now at 7 lbs. 12 oz. He loves to put his hands up by his ears. He loves to smile in his sleep. He is our little angel!!! See below for pictures!

This is our family leaving the hospital.

Our little man!

Bryson's first swing ride! See how cute he is with his Binky?!?!

What a cute smile!!!
7 comments:
his soooo cute. I just cant wait for that day to hold and love my little boy only 5 1/2 weeks.
What a cute kid! And blonde too! Hope you feel better soon.
OH MY Goodness!!! He is adorable! I love his little smile! I'm glad you are getting back to normal (I hope the process speeds up for you a little. It's no fun feeling under the weather). If you need anything just let me know!
Adree! He is such a perfect, beautiful little boy!! Seriously! I can't get over it. Congrats again. Hang in there.
Bryson is so cute! I love that last picture. Aww, I'm so happy for you guys! Now I'm seriously impatient for my baby girl to come!
oh he is SO SO CUTE!! I'm glad everything is going well for you guys!!
I love that last picture of him, he is such a little stud! He has the cutest smile.
Post a Comment