I'm sorry it took me so long to get onto here and update you all. I know you've been waiting a long time, so here it goes....Bryson Brenton Lanar Jensen was born July 15, 2008 (Tuesday) at 5:19 AM weighing 7lbs 9oz and measuring 19.5 in. Adree was induced at 4:00 PM Monday and was in labor all night. Because of some complication with Bryson's heartrate, they took Bryson C-Section. That was a little scary for all of us, but both mommy and baby are now doing great and recovering well. Depending on how things go, they could be discharged from the hospital tomorrow. We promise to give you more details, updates, and photos as we go. Thanks again everyone for all your support!!
He so cute or should I say handsome. Seeing he makes me so excited for Byron to join the family. I have just over 6 weeks. Yea!!! I cant wait to see more pictures. Good job!!!
Adree!!!!!!! I can't believe i didn't check out your blog sooner. Congratulations, he is absolutely adorable. What a perfect little face!! How are you? Hope you are doing better and will call you very soon.
Oh my goodness! He is adorable! I sure feel for you on the C-section. I had to have one too. Let me know if you need anything! I can't wait to see him!
4 comments:
Precious! Congratulations!
He so cute or should I say handsome. Seeing he makes me so excited for Byron to join the family. I have just over 6 weeks. Yea!!! I cant wait to see more pictures. Good job!!!
Adree!!!!!!! I can't believe i didn't check out your blog sooner. Congratulations, he is absolutely adorable. What a perfect little face!! How are you? Hope you are doing better and will call you very soon.
Oh my goodness! He is adorable! I sure feel for you on the C-section. I had to have one too. Let me know if you need anything! I can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment