Friday, March 14, 2008

Week 23

I hit week 23 on Thursday! I get emails weekly from pregnancy weekly and It tells me about my baby :) I loved this one! Thought it was cool...


Hitting the one pound mark and hiccups
Your baby now weighs about one pound and is approximately 11.5 inches head to heel. He or she is continuing to develop facial features and you are probably feeling a lot of movement as your baby continues to explore its body and world in the comfort of his or her own personal "living womb." Your baby now has eyes that open and close, ears that can hear, and a thumb well worth sucking. If you feel your baby making regular, jerky movements, don't panic - your baby has the hiccups!

I love it! I can feel my baby boy move quite a bit, and it makes me sooo happy! I can't believe we are over half way there!

5 comments:

Nichole said...

♥ and ☺ to you! Hope you keep feeling well and that all continues to go well!

Melissa said...

Hey! Thanks for coming to visit us this past weekend. It was so fun to see you and meet Brenton. You guys are so cute and I"m so excited for your little one to get here!

Brittney Blount said...

Hey congrats! I love feeling the baby move too. Randy can even feel her now! Good luck with everything. stay in touch.

Tiffany and Alan said...

I cant wait to fell my baby. I have 2 1/2 week tell I find out what were having I cant wait. I cant wait to see you in May. Take care I want to see a baby bump picture.

jasonandhartley said...

cute! i used to get those emails too, they are so fun! has your baby had hiccups yet? they feel so funny.