I have so much to blog. I haven't even posted Christmas or New Years. Life has been busy. I did want to do a quick post about canning. Brenton bought me a pressure canner for Christmas. We made some home made salsa in it. YUM! Yesterday, we started canning chicken (raw pack). It worked! And it is so easy! I'm so excited to can! I like being able to save food for later, for my family! YAY! We also are starting to expand our garden. We need to get ready for Spring planting! Hopefully, updates to come soon!
1 comment:
you will have ot teach me to do the salsa!!! That has been on my must learn list, but i havetaken a break since Oct because it got too hard with being pregnant. But baby ishere now and I am ready to learn! Chicken was thefirst thing I tried and it was supereasy!
Post a Comment