Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pictures

I had my dear friend, Camile, take some family pictures at the temple a couple weeks ago. I thought she did a great job. Thanks, Camile! Aimee wasn't too keen on looking at the camera, but we managed to get some good shots! I love my sweet little family!








6 comments:

Lexi said...

You did get some good shots! I love that first one of Bryson. I hope you are doing well. I have been thinking of you.

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

Thanks Lexi!! I am doing better every day, I think. Want to get together soon? I'm thinking a girls lunch or night would be nice. What do you think?

Jessica Bryan said...

Wow these are amazing, you have a beautiful family!

Maggie Watson said...

Love! So Cute Adree! P.S. your hair is Beautiful!

Kelli said...

I love them!!! So cute! I can see why they didn't want to look at the camera though. They wanted to chase birds!!! ;) Miss you!

Jaime Stephens said...

SO CUTE!