Friday, April 1, 2011

Pictures

Here are a few pics from the last few days :

Aimee and her Grandpa. The only person she likes more is her mommy. And maybe her daddy.


Beautiful Aimee. In her carseat, on the way to celebrate Grandma's birthday.


Bryson at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He is so handsome!


My dad and cousin Cami. She was visiting from Colorado. It was so nice to see her!


Aimee and her bottle. sigh.


Aimee and Bryson's Mickey Choo Choo


Spaghetti face!


Aimee climbed into the tub all by herself! She is getting too big!


Aimee pushing her shopping cart. She finally learned how to do it.


Grandpa, Aimee, and Bryson at McD's.


Erika and Aimee at Mimi's Cafe. Aimee loved her! I'm sad this is the only pic I got of Erika...


Bryson and Mommy. Love my boy.


Cute little Bryson. Such a good boy!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Leavin some love on this here blog of yours! ;) Your kids are growing so fast!!!

Lexi said...

looks like you guys are doing so much fun stuff! I love the new blog background too

Anonymous said...

I really like the picture of you and Bryson and the one of Aimee in her carseat. She has Bryson's same gorgeous eyes!

Kelli said...

I think the spaghetti face is my favorite! :) It made me laugh. Your kids are both so adorable! I hope I get to see you guys soon!