Monday, February 14, 2011

Schnepf Farms



Saturday morning we went to Schnepf Farms for the Peach Blossom Festival. Lisa and Jer were invited us, and I'm so glad they did! We had a great time with their family!
We walked out to see the blossoms on the trees (we can go back and pick peaches in May). The kids played on the little playground, we rode the train, we walked through the petting zoo (Bryson pet the donkey-surprising!), and we ate a peach cinnamon roll. All in all, we had a good time! I love that Bryson and Zane can play together. They are so stinkin' cute. Aimee had fun walking around. I'm sure she and Alia will be good friends when Alia is a little bit bigger :) Family is so fun! We just wish they all lived closer...











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures! We had such fun time and I'm glad you guys came with us. Maybe I'll actually getting around to posting about it someday too. :) We need to plan a playdate soon. You guys can come over here or we can come out there. Let me know!