Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm An Aunt!!!

My brother, Jordan, and his wife Christy had their baby boy- Logan Joseff on Friday @ 12:00 Pm. He was 9 lb. 6 oz and 21 1/4 inches long. (I hope I have that right!) He is so precious! and big!

Brenton's sister, Breanne, and her husband, Mike, had little Evan Michael Ballard on Monday @ 9:15 AM . He was 8 lb. 1 oz. 20 1/2 inches long ( I hope I'm right again...). He is an angel! It seriously breaks my heart that I am not up in Utah right now with them! Hopefully soon....



I am so excited to be an Aunt.... again! I now have 4 nephews on the Cluff side with 1 niece on the way! I have one nephew on the Jensen side. I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Jaime Stephens said...

Yay! Tell Jordan and Christy we said Congrats! He is so cute and holy cow I can't believe how big he is!