Thursday, September 30, 2010

Aimee @ 8 Months

My sweet girl turned 8 months on Sunday, September 26th. Where does the time go? She's such a wonderful part of our family and I can't imagine my life without her. She's a little angel.
She eats 3 meals a day now.... and she eats a lot! She can scoot and army crawl, and can crawl when she wants. She likes to get on her feet and hands and stick her bottom in the air. Aimee likes to crawl up on things into standing position. If she doesn't make it that far, she gets on her knees. If we are sitting on the floor, she will crawl over us. Aimee LOVES her brother, Bryson. He can keep her entertained forever. He makes her laugh hysterically. It's so precious! I hope they get along this good in another year! She is our big girl, wearing 18 month clothes now. She has cute brown hair that is starting to grow out. She likes to make funny blowing faces (I call it her Zoolander face) and she likes to spit and blow air. And as of right now, she has 4 teeth. Her two bottom middle and her top left (facing us, right) middle and the one next to it! She is mostly sleeping through the night. We put her to sleep around 7:00-7:30 and usually get her out of bed around 6:30 AM. She normally is awake around 5:30 or so.... but she'll just whine or play until we get her. We love our little Maimee!!!!

P.S. Aimee has been going to physical therapy for her neck (torticollis) for a long time... we just found out at her appt. on Monday that she is better! So, she has 3 more sessions, and she'll be done!



2 comments:

Jessica Bryan said...

she's so cute Adree! I can't believe it!!!

Kelli said...

Ahh! I love the pictures! I'm glad that your kids are doing so well. I hope that Dallin and Lilly will get along just as well!