Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stats



Yesterday I took both kids in for their checkups- Bryson's 24 months and Aimee's 6 months. I didn't write down all the stats but they go something like this

Aimee:
Weight: 20 lb. 1 oz. 100%
Height: 27 In. (I Think) 75%
Head Circumference: 45 around 90%

Bryson:
Weight: 25 lb. 4 oz. 10%
Height: 35 In. (I Think) 50%
Head Circumference: 49 75%


I might be wrong on these numbers, I didn't get them written down..... oops. So both my kids have big heads. Aimee, only weighs 5 lbs less than her brother! And she's 18 months younger! Aimee is tall for her age (Growing girl) and Bryson is average. He's super skinny, I can't get that kid to eat!

I was a little worried about taking them to the dr. by myself. I usually don't venture out much with them by myself... Plus, they both were cranky and tired. Besides the poopy diaper, hungry baby, 5 shots, 2 screaming children, and evil glares at the doctor it went well!. We were at the Dr. for over an hour and a half. She is our new doctor- the one we were going to moved. She was very thorough with me about them! Luckily, they are both healthy and strong!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm glad they are both healthy and you survived the trip. I'm wondering how long it will take me to be brave enough to venture out alone.
I can't believe that they are only 5 pounds apart! Isn't it interesting to see how differently kids grow?

The Palmers said...

Nothing is better than a chubby baby. =)

Jessica Bryan said...

That's crazy how close their weight is. I love that each kid is so different; as long as they are healthy all is good!