Brenton and Bryson at the creek by the Fish hatchery, July 3rd, 2010.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
My Babies' Daddy
I just wanted to post a little blurb about my fantastic husband, Brenton. He is the BEST father! His kids love him more than anything, including me! He takes time out to play with them. He changes their dirty diapers, gets up with them in the middle of the night, teaches them things, feeds them.... etc. Brenton has done so much to help me with the two kids- and it really has been the extra mile. Besides working, he makes sure he's happy to help me out with the kids, even though I know he's tired and stressed. I love you, Brenton! Thanks for being such a great husband and father!
Brenton and Bryson at the creek by the Fish hatchery, July 3rd, 2010.
Brenton and Bryson at the creek by the Fish hatchery, July 3rd, 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yea for awesome daddys! I don't know where I'd be without Sam!
We miss you guys!
Just remember, babe - A man is only as great as the great woman standing next to him. I couldn't do it all without a great support and love like you!
Post a Comment