Friday, July 16, 2010

Bryson's Birthday Bash

On July 15th, 2010 we held Bryson's 2nd birthday @ Chuck-E-Cheese. We were going to have it at McCormick-Stillman Railroad park, but it was too hot, so we changed in at the last minute. It ended up being a good choice!!! We did a Thomas the Train theme, because Bryson LOVES trains!!! We had lots of family there, and missed those that couldn't be there! Bryson is not really an adventurous child (He gets that from Brenton). So, it took him a while to warm up to the rides, but he ended up LOVING riding the Bob the Builder tractor! We even let Aimee in on the fun. All the cousins were so cute playing on the toys and with eachother! Thanks to all the family for coming! We all had a blast!



Bryson's Thomas The Train Cake


Aimee sitting on Stuart Little and Zane "driving" the car


Bryson and Daddy- Bryson wouldn't ride alone for the first bit...

Bryson and Bob!
Opening up his gift from Grandma and Grandpa Jensen
Aimee and Grandma Jensen

Our little family

6 comments:

Jessica Bryan said...

OH.... so fun! Aimee is so cute! We miss you guys! Wish we could have been there! Sam would have loved the rides... uuuuhhhh...of course I mean Laura would have loves the rides...

Brandon & Jacqueline said...

OMG!!!!!! Bryson is two?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF?! He looks sooo tall! Oh, Adree, I'm glad you finally updated the blog I can't imagine though, how busy you find yourself. Little Aimee is gorgeous, btw. Hope life's good!

Nichole said...

Hi Adree! Question: is caring for an 18 month old and a newborn as hard as one thinks it might be? I have a friend who will soon be in this situation and want to give her some input from someone "in the know"...

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

Nichole, YES YES YES! It is very difficult!!!! Things are FINALLY starting to get better, we are finally getting into a schedule! It's interesting how fast the older baby grows up once a new baby comes... now that he's 2 now he's being a BIG help!!! Good luck to your friend, it's do-able, hard at first, but definitely worth it!!!!

p.s. I think I saw you guys at Costco a few months ago, but you guys walked away before I had a chance to come up and say hi!

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

Jacqueline, how are you guys?!?! We miss you! Crazy how time flies, I'm thankful for blogs to keep up on eachothers' lives!!!

Jess! We miss you :) I bet Sam would have loved the rides too! Hope we get to see you guys soon!

Nichole said...

thanks for the input! gonna do what I can to help her get through the tough times. . . but just maybe I won't tell her how hard it is, mkay?

dang! wish we would have seen you! maybe we'll have to get together some time when it's cooler (was gonna say "when things settle down" but that'd be, like, never!)