Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had a GREAT Halloween!!!!
Saturday, the 31st, was also my cousin Matthew's baptism. We are so glad we got to go! We headed out to Santaquin in the afternoon for the baptism, good food, and fun with my Aunt and cousins. Thanks for having us! After the bday party was over, we changed into our costumes. We went trick or treating to my Aunt's house, my Uncle's parents' trailer, and Barbara, the good neighbor!!! We even went to a little haunted house some neighbors had set up in their garage. After we left Santaquin, we went to visit Sam and Jessica and played some Beatles Rockband. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I didn't even notice Bryson's little chain necklace when I saw the pics on facebook. Super creative!

jasonandhartley said...

You guys are so cute! I love your costumes!