I started a baby blanket the end of September. I was so excited to try to make something for our baby girl. I spent some time doing it, then left for AZ. I took it to AZ with me, but didn't work on it at all... then I flew home quick to be with Brenton during his hospital stay/recovery. I've been dying to finish it, and tonight, with Brenton's help, I did!!!
It's definitely not perfect in any way (not very square, etc), but I'm semi-proud of myself and this small accomplishment. I am not a crafty person, so this was a big stretch. I can't wait for my baby girl to lay on it!!!


9 comments:
i know for fact that I've been on your blog before, and I have no idea how I lost it! Either way, CUTE CUTE blanket! I think you're fabulous. :) Hope everything's going well for you!
Thanks, Kristin :) You are so sweet!!!
Looks great, babe! You did a good job!
That is really cute. I have never attempted to make anything like that, but it does look fun! A baby in Zane's class at school has one in the same fabric. But its a boy! Weird huh?
I should probably have mentioned that its the print on both sides, not pink solid :) But still weird and I don't think his is homemade.
oh my... that is weird... it's still semi pink even with the print on both sides....
love love, it good job!
yay, way to go! it is so much fun to have a girl (they are way more dramatic though). hope things are going great. can't wait to hear what her name is going to be!! send me your phone number, k! :)
pretty!!! i knew you could do it!!! :)
Post a Comment