Today was AWESOME!!!! I'm thankful that we were all able to stay for all 3 hours at church.... Lately, Brenton and I have been trading off coming home with Bryson after Sacrament meeting (the first meeting where we all meet together). This is the FIRST time in probably 2-3 months that we've all been to all 3 meetings. Today, the primary president had Bryson go to Nursery (he's 16 months today). He was running all around at the beginning of Sunday School, and she approached me and said we could try to take him. It worked! He stayed in for the full 2 hours.... it was a GREAT, Much-needed break for Brenton and I!!!!
I'm thankful that I was able to enjoy all of my church meetings.... I love them!!! They refresh and renew me for the week.
1 comment:
I'm so jealous! Hailey can't go to nursery till she is 18 months. I know she would love it if she could go now. She's so crazy and disruptive in church!
Post a Comment