Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Google....

Thanks to my husband's recommendation, I googled my name the other day, and then went to Images. The first picture was one of ME and MY BABY BOY... I was concerned. It came from a social network that I'm a part of. Needless to say, I'm cancelling that account. I know there aren't a lot of Adree Jensen's in the world, but I'm wondering, what happens when you google your name and look at the images? Is there a picture of you? What about your husband's name? Kids? I'm curious, let me know!

6 comments:

Lynette said...

Phew! No pictures of me showed up. It feels good to know that though.

Adam and Gwen said...

That is the reason my blog and my facebook are private.

*Meg Larsen* said...

I made sure my facebook profile was only available to people i had approved as friends, so it's not floating around the internet (though friends with public profiles that post and tag pics--that might show up). and my personal blog isn't listed in google's directory, even though it's not private. You can only get to it if you know the address or follow a link from a friend's blog (and i track that to make sure i don't get weirdos).

the only picture of me is from a BYU mentorship program i did as a grad student...it's an awkward picture though of my very pregnant self looking nerdy behind a microscope!

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

Yeah my Facebook is private too! Thanks girls for sharing! Meg, that makes me want to google your pic :)haha. I actually had the account on another network called hi5, but i deleted it. unfortunately, my pic is still up. ergh.

Alicia said...

Just other people with the same name, luckily. Luckily not much shows up in the text part of Google either. Although, I've asked that blogger remove me from search engines even though my blog isn't private.

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

goodness! am i the only one with the bad luck?!