Monday, August 17, 2009

Las Vegas

A couple of weeks ago, Brenton and I were able to go to Vegas for a couple days! My aunt Leslie was kind enough to watch Bryson, and from what she said, he did great. Thanks so much Aunt Les!!!!
We left Wednesday afternoon, after Brenton's class, and came back on Friday evening. While we were there we got to swim, walk down the strip, visit the M&M factory and Coca-cola Factory, see the Knight Show at the Exalibur, eat delicious food, and see some acts at the Circus Circus. It was a long over-due trip! Poor Brenton and I haven't gone on a long get-a-way without Bryson- ever. It was only 2 nights, but we had a blast!

Here's Brenton at the M&M factory...


Me at the Coca-Cola factory... for 8 bucks you can try 16 drinks from around the world. Some were good, some weren't so good....

This guy was on stilts and juggling at the same time. He was awesome!

2 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Good for you guys! Looks like fun! I hope as soon as we are done with our house I get a vacation like that...

Lexi said...

we are going to vegas this week and we have done those coke drinks... some are good and some are DISGUSTING!