I finally got Bryson's stats taken, now that he's almost 13 months! He weighs 21 lbs 8 oz. (25th percentile) and is 30 1/8 inches long (50th percentile). He's been this way pretty much all along! So for all those that think he's super tall, I think it's just because he's skinny too!!!!
He's such a joy in our home. He loves to laugh! He likes to carry a blanket around and suck his thumb. He is learning to play with toys more, and enjoys them, especially mobile cars and trains. He likes to play with little balls we have lying around.
He can say mama, dadda, hi, quack... I'm sure there are more. He loves to run and play outside.
We are so glad he's part of our family!
2 comments:
What about moo? :) Zane already weighs more than Bryson! Of course Zane is lazy and doesn't move much and Bryson is a busy boy. Bryson doesn't look that skinny though, you are right, he just looks tall. I wish we could hear him start talking, that is one of my very favorite stages!
I thinkt hat is about where 3 of my kids were at one year too. Although mine might have been shorter, my kids are pretty short... aside from Haylee. Its so fun that he is one and gets to be in the big boy world now. I love the coming up age too... 18m-3. Love it!
Post a Comment