Tuesday, April 15, 2008
I shouldn't complain...
So I've been semi-sick lately. Sometimes I get nauseated, or major hot flashes, or swollen and sore ankles, and I'm no good at sleeping at night (I am uncomfortable), I'm exhausted by 10 AM and the list goes on... However, I really should try not to complain. Last night Brenton and I were sitting on the floor playing dominoes (or was it before?), and baby Bryson was kicking my tummy. It feels so funny, but I love it. Brenton got to feel him kicking him too. I was glad he was able to, since Bryson usually stops when Brenton puts his hand on my tummy. It is the best feeling, and I am so glad I have a healthy baby boy inside me that will be making his debut into this world by July. I feel so blessed already to have him in my life and should just deal with the pain for now. Besides, it could be a lot worse! I can't wait to be a mom. It will be an adventure for sure, but I know the Lord will bless us and I can't wait to meet this baby boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
No, you really should complain cuz you have every right to. Pregnancy can be awful sometimes! Hang in there! I loved feeling my babies move too...it was a nice confirmation that everything was okay with them so I could relax. :)
You definitely have a right to complain, so don't feel guilty! I am worried about what the third trimesester will bring for me, but so far so good. I'm glad we have these blogs to stay updated on each other's lives. Good luck with the move!
i just hate that part of it all...but then you feel the baby move and you just can't wait to see him (and to be over with it all!) hang in there!!!
Cute! Feeling your baby move almost kinda makes it worth the nausea huh? haha. I'm excited to meet him too!
Adree I'm so glad you found us! Now I'll for sure be able to see your little one when he comes. Isn't it fun feeling him move in you? I loved that with Quintin too. And I loved having beej feel it too! Keep in touch k!
ps... thanks for being such patient underneath neighbors, sorry for our loud feet all the time
Post a Comment