I have the cutest little nephew in the world, and had to post his pics. He looks like a member of my family (a Cluff), looks just like my younger bro (his dad, Jordan), except he has darker hair. His name is Hunter and he is a little over 4 months old. I only met him once, at Christmas.. and I won't get to see him until May. So my dad sends me pics of him every once in a while. He's adorable!
4 comments:
Holy cow, he DOES look like Jordan!!! But he's much cuter HAHAHAHAHA. ;) Aren't babies just great!?
yep babies are great :) isn't it crazy how much he looks like jordan? lol it's funny. he looks a lot like my dad too.
OH MY GOSH HE LOOKS JUST LIKE JORDAN!!!! How cute!!!
Wow a Jordan clone! Let's hope he doesn't get into as much mischief! hee hee hee!
Post a Comment