




Last weekend, we went to the State Fair. Brenton's sister, Breanne, came with us. We had a really good time! We saw a hypnotist, turkey races, a rodeo, the freak show, cows, goats, chickens, and a bunch of other stuff. The food was soo good- we ate scones, french fries, corn dogs, turkey legs, snow cones, etc. It was a blast! The smell of the cows kind of got to me, but other than that I was ok. Brenton went on his first Ferris wheel ride... ever! it was quite an adventure.. he liked it, even though he was hanging on for dear life when we were at the top!
5 comments:
Looks like fun! Your hair has gotten so long! Its really pretty!
aww! poor brenton! you gotta get him ready for all the crazy rides at the ARIZONA state fair so we can go together when you move back!! or brenton and jason can just wait for us while we go on the rides. :)
I could toughen up enough to go with you guys, but then Jason would be left all alone!
well maybe if you toughen up jason will follow your example!!! you would be my hero if you did... i don't want to go without you!
I thought I already was your hero?! For you, I'll do it!
Post a Comment