Sunday, September 16, 2007

Life in general

Hello! well it's been a while so I thought I'd write. I still need to post pics up, but because our dumb internet doesn't work so great from home I'm going to have to take them up to BYU and do them. Brenton started school after labor day at BYU. he is finishing up his general classes and prerequisites so he can apply for business school in December. we'll most likely be up here for another couple of years if everything goes according to plan. we are also starting to look into moving into campus housing- especially a 2 bedroom place. we really could use another room, especially with family coming over often. No, that is not an announcement yet. Brenton teaches Elders Quorum every 4th Sunday.
I'm working for a place up in Lindon called Power Innovations. It's an interesting place and I can't really explain what we do, but you can check out the website if you want @ www.power-innovations.com . I work in the Accounting dept- doing mostly Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Human Resources. I just found out I'm getting business cards for it and that made me happy. I'm learning a lot and hopefully can stay there for a couple of years. I look forward to growing with the company. I like to study about accounting, and realize that maybe that's what i should have studied in college instead of Political Science. oh well.. too late for that. As far as church goes, I'm in what is called a "Unity Committee member". Unfortunately, I haven't done anything with that yet. The leader of the group has tried to organize meetings, but nothing yet. We attend a BYU family ward. Most are young married couples, some have small babies. It's fun.
Well, that's an update on our life for now. I really will be better about getting pictures on here. We did receive our wedding album so I need to put pics up of those. If you have any other requests let us know. We love you all!
Brenton and Adree

No comments: